Effective Date: October 2021
Acknowledgment and Consent
Specific Items of Personal Information
first and last name, email address, postal address, device identifier (e.g., mobile device ID), IP address, customer/account name or number, phone number, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers
products/services purchased, purchasing/consuming history or tendencies
information contained on checks that you may send to us
such as age and family status
records of your interactions with our websites, emails, or online advertisements
if you call our customer care lines
Professional or employment information
such as occupation and employer
based on IP address or, with your permission, device location
Inferences drawn from any of the above to create a profile of a consumer
preferences, characteristics, predispositions, or behavior
Personal Information does not include information that has been altered or aggregated so that it no longer reasonably identifies you.
Individuals under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect, solicit or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of sixteen or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services. If you are under the age of 16, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FROM WHAT SOURCES
Information You Provide Us.
- Information that you provide by filling in webforms on our Website or other platforms. This includes information provided purchasing our Products or Services, subscribing to our communications, requesting information from us, interacting with customer support or service, interacting with our digital services (including WiFi), reporting a problem with our Website, products, or Services, or otherwise communicating with us.
- Information you provide when you visit our restaurants, place an order over the phone, or contact us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Event registrations.
- Your responses to surveys that we or our service providers might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Communications with our customer service representatives
- Responses to employment opportunities; and
- Information provided via loyalty/rewards programs.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- Information about your interactions with our Website, Services, and emails. We collect such information via cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technologies. Please see the Cookies section below.
Information Provided by Other Sources.
- Third party websites and mobile applications (e.g., websites that share information with us or advertising partners regarding online activities).
- Data suppliers (e.g., companies that provide demographics and other information regarding consumers).
- Joint marketing partners.
- Online advertising companies.
- Fraud prevention companies.
- Fulfillment and delivery service providers.
- Social media platforms, including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms.
- Your contacts who may provide us with information about you (e.g., regarding reservations).
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with the Products, Services, or information that you have requested and respond to your questions on products or Services and information on new Products and Services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events, and features or offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase or sign you up for events, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase or reservation and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, accounting, recordkeeping, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To supported digital advertising, including targeted advertising, as discussed in the Cookies section below.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To respond, as we deem appropriate, to lawful requests from government authorities or other third parties.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of us, you, or others.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide Personal Information.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Unless stated otherwise below, we may disclose for our business purposes any of the Personal Information we collect to:
- Our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, identity management, consulting services, marketing and survey services, advertising services, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- Third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to lawful requests from government authorities or third parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may share information that does not reasonably identify you with any third party for any purpose.
When you visit or interact with our Services, we may obtain certain information by automated means. We use a variety of technologies to collect this information, such as browser cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, mobile device identifiers, and server logs. We collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and devices, including those websites and apps of third parties. We also work with third parties, such as ad networks and other service providers, that collect information about your online activities in this way.
These technologies help us (1) remember your preferences; (2) understand how you use and interact with our Services and third-party digital services; (3) personalize the content you see on our Services; (4) understand the effectiveness of our communications; (5) identify, diagnose and resolve technical issues; (6) deliver targeted advertising; and (7) otherwise manage and enhance our Services and offerings.
We and certain third parties display targeted advertising using information gathered about you over time and across devices and third-party websites, apps and platforms. Targeted advertising includes ads served to you on other websites and ads we think are relevant based on your online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on mobile apps. They might also be served in emails or other ways. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to such “do not track” signals from browsers. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. Options you select are browser and device specific.
To learn how to opt out of certain targeted advertising in the U.S., please visit https://youradchoices.com/control or https://optout.networkadvertising.org.
We may use your Personal Information you provide us and which we obtain from other sources to better understand your interests so we can try to predict what other products, services and information you might be most interested in. You may request that we limit such processing by contacting us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, as no Internet transmission is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information
Your Choices and Rights
If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out from such messages by following the instructions contained in each such email.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us (see below).